Friday, December 5, 2008

Some people....

It wasn't that long ago that Cypher and I took separate trips to the ladies latrine. See, here at New Age Slavery, it's a lot like Shawshank Prison; you gotta ask da boss 'fore you can even squeeze a drop. We did our business, got back on the phones and the first chance I got, I told my soul sister to go into aux 9 so we can chat. Before I could even get a word out, Cypher jumps right into my thought and says, "Uh, yeah, didja notice anything in the bathroom? Like, perhaps on the floor area??" Of course I did, and we went back and forth over the next few minutes discussing our feelings of outrage regarding the Ferrero Rocher nugget found in said bathroom. This is when the office hottie, let's refer to him as Star's Milk Chocolate Delight for now, well, he walks past and sees us gals gabbin' and asks what's the word down the aisles. My response to this delicious young thing you wonder? "Well, if I may be so bold, sir, some triflin' ass skank dropped a deuce on the floor of the ladies." And that, dear reader, is that.

No comments: