Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just Another Ordinary Day

Here at Detention Technologies, we slave over every stoopid bloody call that jumps into our queue. It wasn't but a few months back that I answered one of these very calls and was immediately cut off mid sentence by a rather anxious young woman who blurted out, "Yeah I need to find a gynecologist. Now." Um, oh-kay? I then attempted to help her locate one online but she was becoming incredibly impatient and once again cut in with, "Look, here's my zip code, can't you just tell me the name of a gynocologist near me????" At this point I hit mute and yelled over my cube to Cypher, informing her of the crazed desperation this woman had concerning her nether regions. In true form, Cyph yells back, "So, she basically just told you that she got a stinky ass coochie. That's just nasty. (wait for it.....) 'My Stuff Is Burnin'!!!!!!!!'"
I'm sorry, but that shit is funny.

No comments: