Monday, March 23, 2009

The Legend in Our Living Room

For those faithful Chronicles viewers, you may recall that on August 21st of last year I did a post of Cypher imitating the incredible laugh of a certain Detention Technologies employee. Well, Sunday evening I got a teary call from Franny informing me that Aurelius had Facebooked her to say that Bertrand passed away that morning. I know that I speak for everyone of us at New Age Slavery, as well as the old Detentions peeps, when I say that we are nothing short of full-stop shocked about this news. Bertrand was hilarious with a no-bullshit tolerance attitude. He had impeccable style and taste. Anyone who saw his footwear will agree. He was one of those incandescent people that everyone seemed to gravitate towards. The man was class all the way, no question, and he will be so very missed by all of us.

No comments: